It is very difficult to know where to start when planning your wedding day, and choosing the wedding venue is the first step.
Location, Location, Location! As with many things in life, location is everything. Once this has been decided on it opens the door to planning the rest of the day. Below are a few reasons why a Wedding Reception Venue in Lancashire has an advantage.
1. Lancashire Countryside – Photographs are an important keepsake of a day that goes in a flash! The Lancashire Countryside sets the perfect scene for memorable photographs. A Wedding Venue in Lancashire should most definitely be on the cards!
2. Convenience – Choosing a North West Wedding Venue is recommended if you have guests travelling from near and far. It is fairly Central so it is always good if you have families coming from the North or South.
3. Nearby Amenities – When choosing the wedding venue, Preston is a perfect choice as you can be sure your guests have an abundance of hotels in the area to choose from if the hotel you choose has a limited amount of rooms available.
4. Suppliers – of course the wedding venue is one of the most important factors of the day. However the florist, cake maker, make-up artist, hairdresser, entertainment, photographer……. are also key in enhancing your special day. Getting married at Bartle Hall ensures that you have access to the very best within each profession. See our Useful Links for our recommended suppliers.
5. Food – Choosing Lancashire as your wedding venue means you can go with some real Classics. For example at night we can offer Tasty Lancashire Hot Pot with Crusty Breads and Red Cabbage.
Getting married at Bartle Hall Hotel ticks all these boxes! Set in 16 acres of serene Lancashire countryside, with food that will definitely tickle the tastebuds, 4 miles from the M6 and 5 miles from Preston City Centre and not to forget our contacts with industry professionals you are sure to have the perfect Wedding Venue in the best Location.